Lengthy story brief; French residents have revolted for the fourth week in a row calling for modifications in governmental and company design. Regardless that UN Army and hundreds of French police have been deployed in response, the police have truly been filmed eradicating their helmets in solidarity with the French individuals.
On this mild, all police, army personnel, academics, docs, social staff, teachers, journalists, bureaucrats, politicians and different individuals who work inside the system (in addition to everybody else) ought to try to really perceive what this more and more international motion is definitely about and stand with the individuals who are trying to facilitate real change in our troubled world.
Shifting on, the mainstream media have usually restricted their reporting on the calls for of the ‘Gilets Jaunes’ (Yellow Vests) to a rejection of a gasoline tax, elevating the minimal wage and the removing of the Prime Minister, Emmanuel Macron.
And of course there’s been a disproportionate concentrate on looting and different ‘uncivil’ behaviour.
Nevertheless, the unbiased media is telling a extra complete story than the mainstream platforms, which comes as no shock. In any case, ‘fake news’ isn’t simply false reporting, it’s additionally the dishonest dissemination of info reminiscent of mendacity by omission.
To make it clear, the protests are now additionally about pro-nationalism and anti-globalism, in addition to ‘Frexit’ (the French exit from the European Union). Additionally they reject the propaganda of the mainstream media, debt owed to the EU, austerity basically and the ill-conceived carbon tax.
Nevertheless, it didn’t begin off that approach. The Yellow Vest Movement (YVM) did come up from a rejection of the gasoline tax, however after Macron kind of offended the whole nation by calling them ‘thugs’ it was the straw that broke the camel’s again for the French. This noticed the wave develop into tens if not tons of of hundreds of dissenters, which is now being known as the ‘French revolution 2.0’.
We should always not simply admire, however study from the French’s wealthy historical past of activism and their present software of it.
To be truthful although, there’s the good, the dangerous and the ugly with the YVM. They need actual change for the good, which is the good. The dangerous is that they haven’t but recognized the key priorities required for actual systemic change. The ugly is the looting – which violates the Non-Aggression Precept (NAP) – and different counter-productive behaviour.
Furthermore, throughout the previous month the YVM has unfold to many different European nations, together with Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Italy, Poland and Serbia. It’s additionally starting to unfold to the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand, and even the Center East. Because it continues to develop throughout the world, as is argued under it must be achieved with a transparent, common focus to actualise actual, systemic change.
The Demands of the YVM
Bigger lists have emerged which can not essentially characterize all of the French revolutionists, however there’s some actually well-thought-out calls for right here which assist them not simply as an entire, however totally different demographics too (together with the homeless and the police). It’s truly very civil.
And that’s undoubtedly a requirement of their revolt; in the event you don’t have an agreed message that’s affordable in the context of your cultural requirements then no quantity of road activism could have the desired impact.
The Unfold of the YVM
Many individuals round the world really feel in comparable methods too, therefore the enlargement of the YVM. Furthermore, it’s not simply the ‘conspiratorial subculture’ who believes there’s actually massive flaws with the design of our governments (together with how they’ve allowed personal stakeholders to monopolise banks and business at the public’s expense); it spreads proper all through the plenty too.
For instance, the older generations have been conscious of the corruption and lies for many years. The youthful generations are ‘woking’ themselves, even when it’s usually coupled with a slender or misguided focus. After which of course there’s a big, penetrating group of deeply impressed and passionate individuals of all ages who’ve peered past the veil of officialdom and subsequently see the world by means of a bigger lens.
But, there isn’t a coherent settlement amongst the individuals. Positive, big proportions of the inhabitants reject the means issues work in several methods, however the issues and subsequently options are totally different in response to every individual you speak with.
We CAN seize the basic vibe although; populist dissent is towards the political and company elite.
The Key Points
As said in a earlier article, the so-called elite have inflicted untold struggling on us, resembling by:
- turning the cash provide right into a debt-based mannequin which has enslaved the world’s individuals to a system which funnels a lot of the assets on to them;
- hijacking the banking infrastructure so that the majority of the income made by what must be a public utility are not reinvested into native communities, however as an alternative are additional enriching themselves;
- monopolizing drugs in order that pure and low cost substances are both vilified or suppressed, which are then changed with toxin-rich derivatives from crops and micro organism, in addition to synthetics normally, that may be patented and bought at costs which additional deprive the individuals of not simply their wealth, however their well being too;
- infiltrating governmental affairs in order that macro coverage selections are decided by both the puppets they situate, or the company lobbyists who write the coverage and package deal it with ‘legal’ donations; and
- utilizing their corporate-controlled media to form the mindset of the plenty with false and dangerous narratives on life.
In different phrases we’ve got a corporatocracy, not a democracy. Let that sink in correctly for a second.
Subsequently, as I’ve written a number of occasions earlier than, if we would like actual change inside our social system we have to give attention to the 4M’s, which are Cash (banking and finance), Drugs (prescriptive and preventative follow, together with meals), Administration (schooling and authorities coverage) and Media (knowledgeable selection and genuine public discourse). I’ll elaborate on this just a little later.
The Key Values
Let’s see if we will truly agree on one thing by beginning with the core values we should always align with. I’ll make this brief and sharp. The six key values are:
- Love over hate;
- Fact over lies;
- Freedom over enslavement;
- Happiness over struggling;
- Justice over injustice; and
- Peace over conflict.
The Key Rules
Once more, this must be easy and easy:
- Knowledgeable selection (which means the requirement of an trustworthy media and authorities);
- Sovereignty (which means all people ought to have supreme authority over themselves);
- The Golden Rule (which means do no hurt until in self-defence); and
- Decentralisation (which means all providers from authorities and in any other case ought to be regionally organised).
The Key Demands for Systemic Change
Consistent with the above values and rules, the 4M’s require the following:
- Cash: income that come up from punching numbers into a pc (corresponding to cash creation from mortgages and bank cards) wants to complement and repair the public, not personal stakeholders;
- Drugs: no man-made or natural medicines are to be suppressed, outlawed or troublesome to entry and mainstream meals and water provides ought to primarily be toxin-free and cheap;
- Administration: electoral reform is required to take away personal cash from politics, to bar foyer teams and vested pursuits from political decision-making and to dismantle the two get together system so unbiased group representatives are embedded into the political construction. As well as, any legal guidelines which contradict the sovereignty precept have to be eradicated; and
- Media: all media monopolies are dismantled so that a plurality of opinions and genuine investigative journalism is accessible to all residents.
If actual change is to happen, we ALL have to demand these modifications regardless of the place we reside. For many who don’t perceive the cash and banking problem, please learn this instance of what a publicly owned and operated central financial institution used to appear to be in Australia at the begin of the Twentieth Century.
And keep in mind: there actually are some elementary issues AND options that the whole world – as an actual group – might put up for civil, however assertive Evaluation, Settlement and Motion (the 3A’s for creating societal change). That might be our key problem as we transfer right into a future the place regardless of our perceived and actual variations, we nonetheless honour our position as a human household.
Additional Areas for Consideration
There’s many different areas of concern which have arisen inside the fact and freedom community. The following gained’t be an exhaustive record, however it’s going to usually cowl the bases in the subsequent tier for change:
- Resolve extreme socioeconomic emergencies, corresponding to homelessness and entrenched poverty.
- The instant cessation of privatising public utilities and re-nationalisation of public infrastructure and strategic belongings, like hospitals, motorways, airports, rail, farms, ports, water and energy.
- Abolition of all taxes and substitute with a transaction tax (also referred to as the ‘Tobin Tax’) so that each one people and firms contribute pretty.
On this system, all digital transactions (together with money withdrawals) are hit with a flat payment, making certain that each one tax loopholes are closed. With the quantity of cash that strikes round annually (particularly via speculative foreign money trade transactions) the calculations point out that with a flat payment of just some per cent, tax income would double and even triple present ranges. Sure, it truly is that a lot (as a consequence of the speculative spending on Wall Road and by the personal banking cartels).
- Break up the ‘too-big-to-fail’ banks and re-separate common banking from funding banking (with a view to creating and inspiring the public use of public banks).
- Thorough unbiased investigations into authorities and company corruption, human trafficking, pedophilia networks and different tragedies of our world.
- As alluded to, the authorized system must be revolutionised in order that it’s absolutely aligned to particular person and group sovereignty, in addition to decentralisation rules.
- Dismantling of all monopolistic parasites, corresponding to the company media, massive tech, prescription drugs, agriculture, petro-chemicals, power and others.
- Full scale unbiased however authorities supported analysis and evaluation into psychotropic and different pure medicines, various power methods and different suppressed applied sciences and assets.
- Widespread adoption of localised and regionalised permaculture methods to resolve environmental considerations, create wholesome meals techniques and improve group sovereignty.
- Get rid of carcinogenic pesticides and endocrine disruptors.
- Schooling for youngsters and adults ought to embrace a plurality of opinions, paradigm questioning, giant give attention to life and well being expertise and encouragement of cooperation and creativity.
As soon as once more the monopolised media has confirmed themselves to be a mouthpiece of propaganda by the powers-that-will-no-longer-be. There’s been little investigative reporting, even when some journalists are making an attempt to get a extra truthful message via. The unhappy half nevertheless is that many of these so-called journalists truly consider the soiled deception that they spray out of their germ-filled mouths.
However again to the story. I need to make this tremendous clear: the above is just a collection of options to invoke additional exploration and dialogue. I actually hope that it does precisely that, regardless of my very own biases and shortcomings.
Now the recap. The first step we have to take is to acknowledge that an enormous proportion of the inhabitants need actual, systemic change. That may be a collective dialogue we NEED to have, however is NOT an ongoing dialogue in the mainstream media (kind of anyplace in the Western World).
That needs to be a critical concern to any affordable individual.
The subsequent step is figuring out the core points and their potential options (which is the central function of this text). Then a full spectrum software of the 3A’s ought to regularly happen and be reported on and facilitated by all info sources, together with the mainstream platforms.
So, is the YVM doing this? Sadly, not but. However I’m hoping this text will encourage extra people and teams to take action. The ironic facet is that so many of us are screaming for actual change, however once we do it with out specializing in the core design flaws, then our voices could be heard, however solely softly.
Nevertheless, if all of us targeted on the greater image – the macro coverage design – then it wouldn’t simply turn into a family track, it might end result with a collective improve by way of a linguistic revolution and end result with a extra simply and honourable social system for our future generations.
And another factor: all the time keep in mind the biggest rebel towards a sick system is to take nice care of your bodily, psychological, emotional, philosophical and religious well being after which radiate it to the relaxation of actuality.
About the Writer
Phillip J. Watt is a hypnotherapist, writer and presenter who lives on the Mid North Coast of NSW Australia. His first e-book, ‘The Simulation‘, is a daring exposé of the human experience in the 21st Century. His written and film work has reached into the millions of people and deals with topics from ideology to society, as well as self-development. Follow him on Facebook, listen to his ‘Mad Magic’ Podcast on SoundCloud or Itunes, watch his video interviews at his YouTube Channel and go to his web sites Pushing the Tipping Level or Heal by Hypnosis to e-book a hypnotherapy session.
window.fbAsyncInit = perform()
(perform(d, s, id)
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s);
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = “//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js”;
(doc, ‘script’, ‘facebook-jssdk’));